Hello - Greeting one another connects us, it breaks down barriers, allows for increased human interaction, and tells someone “I see you.”
- Hand-sewn locally by women who are working from home
- Made of repurposed 100% cotton super soft t-shirts
- One-size, adjustable, and washable
- Printed by a family-owned 40-year old brick ‘n mortar shop
Raises funds for arts-based social justice non-profit organization Give a Beat
- Portion of sales donated to food banks & pantries in high need
**Disclaimer: The face covering should not be used to protect oneself against contracting the virus in settings where there may be significant exposure. It is designed to prevent asymptomatic people from spreading the virus as is currently required in Los Angeles, for example. It does not reduce the need to practice all other important safety measures such as social distancing, washing hands, disinfecting surfaces, etc.